What this is all about

Based on the WMRA show "The Spark", hosted by Martha Woodroof, this project looks at the creative passions of college students in the Shenandoah Valley area.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

To all of my readers...


          This past weekend James Madison University's Class of 2013 crossed the stage at graduation. Along with my classmates, I have received a degree from this incredible university, and have my sights set on new horizons. But I will still be blogging for all you readers out there.
          The past two weeks have been hectic, and I will be spending the next week and half on a trip, but I will return to blogging as soon as I am back in the area. You can look forward to interviews with two wonderful JMU art students, a very talented ceramic student from Blue Ridge, and a special double interview with two singers from Washington and Lee. So please be patient with a stressed recent graduate in need of some tropical sun, and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment